The exact details regarding, location, date, program and price will be communicated later in the year. If you are interested in participating in this event or would like to know about early booking discounts, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe to our mailing list.
The location of this experience is a port village in the region of the Algarve which has escaped the package tourist and golfing crowds and provides visitors with a more authentic Portuguese experience. The town isn’t technically a beach town, but you can take a ferry or river taxi to the outlying islands.
The house is a beautifully restored sixteenth century gentleman’s residence located in the heart the village old town. It boasts a rooftop pool, yoga deck and meditation room, as well as several terraces to escape to. Each individually themed bedroom has a large ensuite and includes extra touches to make your stay more luxurious.
- The house has over 1000sqm of internal space and 560sqm of external space including:
- 12 double bedrooms, each with a large ensuite bathroom
- rooftop pool and pool bar
- rooftop yoga decks
- meditation room
- two massage/treatment rooms
- multiple terraces and outdoor sitting areas
- games room with pool table
- large winter living room with open fireplace
- library opening onto a central courtyard
- Fresh linen once per week & fresh towels twice per week
- White Company 100% cotton bed linen
- White company 100% cotton luxury light terry bath towels
- Stylish hammam towels and umbrellas for the beach
- Handmade local wicker baskets for trips to the beach or the market
- Underfloor heating throughout the bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas
Please note changes may be made to the program.
- Single occupancy: Luxurious room with double bed and ensuite bathroom
- Double occupancy: Luxurious double bed or two twin beds and ensuite
- 4 Brunches
- 4 Dinners
- 1 Lunch
- 5 yoga session (1.30 min)
- Tours and activities
- Market shopping and cooking lesson
- Wine tasting